Monday, February 4, 2013

"What I have to say is far more important than how long my eyelashes are."

I had received a request asking "do you also provide beauty tips?" I pondered on this request for a little while as by no means I am a beautician! In my blog I want to share simple information that I have either experienced or the resource is reliable.  In this post I want to share a very simple remedy for having healthy eyelashes. Wearing mascara day long and at times improper care in removing makeup and especially eye makeup could result in unhealthy,thinning and  brittle eyelashes. To nip this in the bud all you would need to do is look into your kitchen or medicine cabinet, let your eyes rest on this VASELINE!! Voila!
If you could find an old mascara brush, clean it thoroughly, pat dry and then all you do is take very small quantity of Vaseline, pea sized I would say, dip the brush in it and apply to your eyelashes as you would do for a mascara.
 You may question how this would work? Vaseline acts like a conditioner and moisturizer, presence of Vaseline promotes newer eyelashes to grow stronger and longer! Make it a bedtime routine!
You have nothing (no more eyelashes) to loose!

Image courtesy of www.facebook.com 
www.fashionablyorganized.com

No comments:

Post a Comment