There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, March 1, 2012

My thoughts!


It's been quite engrossing and satisfying at the same time, attempting to get some shape to this blog. I am actually enjoying this whole new experience of experimenting with ideas, come to think of it - even while I am engaged doing something else some thought crops up and either I rush to my laptop or make a mental note to incorporate it at a later time.
I am quite anxious to post some of my own recipes and also ensure to find a place of prominence for recipes that I have gathered over the years from friends and family! In fact I am in the process of sharing a sandwich recipe made by my daughter. Amazing that even after a long day at work my daughter walked in carrying grocery of her choice as she was quite keen on making the sandwiches. Credit must be given where it is due - and  along with the rest of family I too enjoyed the crisp,flavourful sandwiches. I am waiting for her to share the recipe with me.
On this note I will take your leave for now with a promise to bring forth informative, enjoyable posts!!